Sun Safe On The Lake
UPF 50+ Easy Peasy Baby Sun Suits
No more yanking tight swim shirts over your baby's head. This one piece suit features the 1/2 zip makes it easy to get over your little one's head. There is a lower zipper on the inside of the legs that opens completely for quick and easy diaper changes on the boat, dock or beach without taking the whole suit off.
These durable baby suits feature 'just a little longer' room to grow in the legs and fold up sleeves to help get through the inevitable growth spurts, still giving them maximum protection from the sun.
The longer leg length helps when they are being carried on Momma's hip to give more coverage instead of riding up their legs leaving them exposed to the sun.
- Made in Canada
- 50+ UPF
- Extra material along the length of the leg and neck zippers to protect baby's skin
- Chin guard fabric so the zipper doesn’t rub against baby’s skin
- Higher cuff around the back of the neck for added protection
- Very soft, breathable, 2-way stretch fabric
- Chlorine and sunscreen resistant
- Made with recycled nylon, reducing waste and staying mindful of environmental impacts
*Colours may vary slightly from pictures.
This is an easy peasy sun suit! Easy to put on and accessible to diapers for quick change with the leg zipper. Top quality SPF material and excellent craftsmanship in design, manufacture and attention to detail, this is an excellent product.
Love these suits for my toddler and infant! Great fit and so well made!
Great quality and dry quickly! Protection from the sun more importantly.